Sunday morning

Sunday morning, praise the dawning, I've got a restless feeling by my side
Early dawning, Sunday morning, It's just the wasted years so close behind
Watch out, the world's behind you, There's always someone around you who will call
It's nothing at all..

Sunday morning and I'm falling , I've got a feeling I don't want to know
Early dawning, Sunday morning, It's all the streets you crossed, not so long ago
Watch out, the world's behind you, There's always someone around you who will call
It's nothing at all....

Sunday morning.


Commenti

ziamaina ha detto…
Bella e nostalgica la foto: quanto alla colonna sonora, non è tra le mie preferite, se non per un piacevole effetto soporifero, quasi felino :-)
Dee ha detto…
Bella la canzone e pure la foto!E' tua? (la foto, non la canzone!) :)
fabio r. ha detto…
la foto è mia, la canzone no, of course... il mood domenicale è sempre mio.. :-)

Post più popolari